Supply Chain Director
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
This is an exciting new role looking after the supply chain optimization, the Sales & Operation Planning, the online Farfetch boutique, packaging management, Forecasts and Operational reporting. You will build the overall supply chain strategy for Farfetch integrating the new warehousing policy and focus on developing the team to deliver on target, assess our current processes and strength the foundations to allow the company to scale efficiently.
What you’ll do:
SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMISATION
- Responsible for defining the overall supply chain strategy, requesting the main tech priorities for the supply chain in order to offer a seamless service to our partners while improving Farfetch efficiencies with a focus on the new warehousing policy creating new rules in the order fulfilment.
SALES & OPERATIONS PLANNING
- Lead and support the implementation of the S&OP and manage the team for continuous improvement.
- Lead the team who manages the day to day for the online Farfech boutique, develop the outsourced activity with the 3PL, offer solution for tail stock not sold on Farfetch and monitor the stock refused by the boutiques.
- Manage the team looking after the packaging sourcing and fulfilment to the boutiques, run regular tender to provide best costs for the company, liaise with the other departments to adapt the packaging to a better customer experience within budget.
FORESCASTS AND REPORTING
- Lead a team of data analysts looking after the sales forecast for the partners, assess technical needs and potentially implement a forecasting tool, make sure partners receive information on time to adapt their team and structure to peak.
- Look after the incentives & penalties scheme monitoring the operational performances of the partners, suggest constant evolution of the scheme to adapt to the company needs, run regular bespoke analysis to support the other departments,
- Lead, motivate and develop team members and ensure resources are in place and operating effectively to meet business goals.
- Define team development plan and develop the team within the defined budget.
- Acts as a Senior Management role model and Farfetch ambassador of culture and values.
- Work closely with the other departments to align the strategy and communicates regularly so the operations solutions strategy is understood and other teams are up to date with the execution.
Who you are:
Experienced in supply chain design and management for a multi-sites company within Retail and E-commerce environment
8 to 10 year experienced in operations management
- A professional with a BA or Master in economics, management or supply chain.
- A good communicator with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the business across all levels
- A professional with strong strategical and analytical skills
- A professional with strong verbal and written English communication skills (Mandatory)
- Professional, reliable and flexible, able to stay calm under pressure in difficult situations
- A professional with a strong Point of sale, ERP and warehouse management system knowledge
- Experienced in people management, with the ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop a team.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.