ENCOURAGED. SUPPORTED. INSPIRED. YOU’LL FEEL ALL OF THESE THINGS AT FARFETCH. WE’RE CREATING A GLOBAL SUCCESS STORY BY GIVING TALENTED PEOPLE THE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS THEIR INDIVIDUALITY. AND YOU’LL BE NO EXCEPTION.
Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within an exciting and fast-paced fashion company? Then this could be the job for you! This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for an English Content Planner to join our team.
At Production, you will be part of a highly motivated family who works closely together to get the job done. There is a real focus on continuous improvement here, so you will be encouraged to make the very most of your talents. We will also support and value your ideas.
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE THINKERS IN FASHION.
You will join our progressive and innovative Production Planning team. You will focus mostly on planning our production of digital contents.
You will be working in Guimarães, and acting as an intermediary, liaising both with the production delivery managers and production teams and reporting to the production planning manager.
What you’ll do:
- Gather production capacity requirements and calculate resources needs;
- Plan resource allocation according to business needs and stablish capacity;
- Provide visibility to different areas about production deadlines;
- Monitoring production status, identifying deviations and adjusting scheduling to guarantee deadlines are achieved;
- Follow-up on relevant indicators and act in order to drive results;
- Investigate production constrains, analyze root causes and provide solutions;
- Produce management information reports;
- Provide inputs and communication to the Resource Planning and Demand Planning roles;
- Main contact point between Production Delivery Managers and Production areas at an operational level;
Who you are:
- Analytical and passionate by numbers;
- Proficient of Microsoft Office in particular Excel;
- Project management experience is a plus;
- SQL knowledge;
- Fluency in English;
- Highly organized;
- Excellent communicator;
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams;
- Good facilitation skills;
- Someone looking to develop a career in a dynamic, fast paced production planning department;
- Assertive / strong personality;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to work accurately and within strict deadlines ;
- Experienced in fashion industry is a plus;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.