People Support & Payroll Specialist
Working closely with the People Business Partner, People Support & Payroll Specialist is responsible for the monthly payroll and is the point of contact for daily policies and procedures queries.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the end to end process for People administration through the employee life cycle’ including all the necessary legal proceedings associated with onboarding and termination processes;
- Prepare, validate and run the monthly payroll information (absences, allowance and extra time);
- Data Maintenance: providing administrative support, including maintaining personnel files, and 100% accuracy in the HR system and ensure all necessary paperwork is received and filed;
- Monitor and manage all queries in the centralized People Team mailbox within the internal timeframes;
- Ensure all audit and legal requirements and reports;
- Provide support and guidance to managers and employees on standard People Team policies and procedures, such as holidays or parent leave;
- Continuously improve People Team processes by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities to improve;
- Support general People Team projects, when necessary
Who you are:
- A professional with a degree in a relevant field
- A professional with 4+ years of proven experience as payroll specialist
- A professional with attention to detail, confidentiality, stress management and high number of tasks management skills;
- An advanced user of MS Office (in particular Excel) and HRIS software (e.g. Meta4 / SAP/…)
- Knowledgeable of Payroll best practices
- Knowledgeable of the Portuguese legislation and other local regulations
- Fluent in English
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.