Reporting directly to the Office Coordinator, you will cooperate in order to create a solid and efficient structure to support all office employees and teams with their daily needs.
What You’ll do:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answer or refer inquiries;
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions;
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitor logbook; issue visitor badges;
- Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation;
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs;
- Support in detection of anomalies;
- Have daily communication and interaction with the Office Coordinator, proactive analysis and capability of presenting solutions and adjust routines, always with the intent to improve and perfect all office operations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Who You Are:
- You have previous receptionist experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly organised and have a professional approach;
- A keen eye for detail and strong organizational skills;
- A passion for providing a world class experience to both internal and external customers;
- Able to use initiative and find creative solutions to any challenges;
- Clear and confident communicator who can liaise across all levels of seniority;
- You have experience in an office-based environment;
- You have experience in a customer-facing role;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office;
- You have an energetic and enthusiastic approach to work.