FAM (www.fambrands.com) provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners, specializing in activewear and sportswear, and rapidly expanding.
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Holiday, Paid Company Holidays, Aetna Health Insurance (PPO, HMO, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance, 401k Match, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance, Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Nice People, and more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
FAM Brands is seeking a stellar Sales Coordinator to support one of our equally stellar Account Executives. In this role, you will offer reliable and accurate support, assisting in the continued growth of accounts and revenue/profit. Day to day, you will interact with individuals from the photo studio to design to production to sales to customer contacts.
- Establish day-to-day operating schedule with the assigned Account Executives; understanding and then completing daily tasks
- Ensure all order/customer related activities, projects, and related tasks are followed up on in a timely manner; escalating issues as needed
- Upload information, product details, product photos, create descriptions and similar work, to assigned eCommerce accounts and systems
- Proactively reach out to customer counterparts to provide exceptional customer service
- THINK! Bring new ideas to the table, new ways to sell merchandise online and new potential customers
- Input customer/order data into necessary systems
WHAT YOU BRING
- 0+ years in a sales support role or similar role
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 6:00PM
FAM Brands does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.