FAM (www.fambrands.com) provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners, specializing in active wear and sportswear, and rapidly expanding.
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Holiday, Paid Company Holidays, Aetna Health Insurance (PPO, HMO, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance, 401k Match, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance, Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Nice People, and more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our RockFit business continues to grow, we need strong designers that understand designing for mass market, SMU, and to club and price conscious retail partners.
- Successfully identify trends in active, athleisure, sportswear fashion, culture, color and consumer trend
- Collaborate with design, merchandise, and sales partners to create and present concepts
- Partner with product development and sourcing when choosing design components, fabrics, and trims, ensuring product can be delivered within the target customer price points
- Ensure a strong understanding of competitive market and landscape, along with identifying continuous opportunities for growth
- Partner with team members and sales to understand customer needs to create designs and assortments; present to customer buyers
- Illustrate and render technical flats & create tech packs
- Work closely with in house team members on development throughout the production and fit process
- Manage multiple priority projects and development calendars for a variety of needs, from internal to external customers
- Innate ability to envision & design great product within brand appropriate product guidelines and fiscal targets
- Partner with product development resources to select materials based on their functional properties, aesthetics and costs, without sacrificing design and style
WHAT YOU BRING
- 0+ years design experience, with a passion for activewear, sportswear, and/or athleisure
- Must be a CAD master and live and breath tech packs
- Must know adobe illustrator and other creative cloud programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Design Required
FAM Brands does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.