FAM (www.fambrands.com) provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners, specializing in active wear and sportswear, and rapidly expanding.
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Holiday, Paid Company Holidays, Aetna Health Insurance (PPO, HMO, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance, 401k Match, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance, Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Nice People, and more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
FAM is on the search for an incredible Merchandiser for our Club Apparel Division. We need someone that is agile, has a “whatever it takes” attitude, and partners well with internal teams to make incredible things happen. You must be a collaborative individual contributor without an ego and be hands on. “Not my job” and “not in my job description” should never be spoken – it’s all hands-on deck here, and we all work hard!
Some of what you’ll do:
- Project manage apparel in design/development stages, partnering with employees at all levels of the company, and within multiple divisions
- Hold yourself and others within design and merchandising accountable for follow-up, follow-through, and project deliverable timelines
- Maintain and organize Development and Production WIP logs
- Assist with sending and receiving buyer packages and samples
- Assist with sample tracking and follow up for buyer submissions
- Maintain and run weekly PLM / PSR reports
- Organize / file seasonal meeting materials / documents
- Assist with fashion trends and price comparisons through competitor shopping and compiling trend reports.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Excel (intermediate)
- Illustrator (intermediate)
- PLM (intermediate)
- 5+ years experience in merchandising within an apparel manufacturer
- Degree in Merchandising or Product Development
- Ideal candidate will have initial interest in color, textiles, fashion and production merchandising
- Quick learner and team worker
- Presses strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to cultivate good relationships with the internal teams
FAM Brands does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.