FAM (www.fambrands.com) provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners, specializing in active wear and sportswear, and rapidly expanding.
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Holiday, Paid Company Holidays, Aetna Health Insurance (PPO, HMO, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance, 401k Match, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance, Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Nice People, and more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Coordinator supports the day-to-day Marketing efforts, with special focus on Social Media marketing, Influencer outreach & PR efforts. Reporting to the Social Media Marketing/PR Manager & Influencer Marketing Manager, this role will serve as a key resource to the Marketing team, supporting the team’s strategic marketing activities in an effort to drive sales & customer/community engagement. This person’s primary responsibility will be focused on a portfolio of women’s activewear brands’ social media presence & online community.
- Work with Social Media/PR Manager to execute marketing strategies across various social media channels
- Maintain social media profiles based on branding and metrics
- Execute social media content calendar developed by the Social Media/PR Manager
- Produce social media content with the support of direct manager and Creative team
- Produce daily content for InstaStories & Snapchat to keep brands top of mind
- Interact and reply to social followers to ensure a great relationship with brand followers
- Assist with managing various marketing collaborations, promotional contests and giveaways, etc.
- Manage PR gift orders, i.e. wrapping, writing personalized notes, and sending out in a timely manner
- Support the Influencer Manager with influencer recruitment & outreach, and influencer order processing
- Work with the VP of Marketing to provide ad hoc support by executing strategic marketing initiatives, i.e. brand collaborations, advertising collateral cards, philanthropic programming, content marketing, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2-4 years of experience managing social media campaigns and tools with an interest in diversifying work experience to include Influencer Marketing & Public Relations
- Bachelor’s degree with a major or concentration in journalism/business/marketing, or relevant experience
- Effective project manager, detailed-oriented, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines efficiently
- Highly creative and effective at creating engaging native social media content
- Strong Microsoft Excel acumen
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A solid grasp of social media & influencer marketing
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced business environment while working effectively and collaboratively with team members
- Team player, able to help on ad hoc projects, willingness to experiment and ability to deal with uncertainty & changing deadlines/priorities
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Energized by creating value for our customers and comfortable interacting with our online community
- Enthusiasm for health, wellness, and fitness industry a plus
- And outgoing personality and a sense of humor :)
FAM Brands does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.