Digital Marketing Specialist
FAM (www.fambrands.com) provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners, specializing in active wear and sportswear, and rapidly expanding.
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Holiday, Paid Company Holidays, Aetna Health Insurance (PPO, HMO, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance, 401k Match, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance, Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Nice People, and more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator/Specialist to play a key role in developing and executing digital marketing strategies that drive site traffic, revenue, and customer acquisition for multiple athletic wear brands. You'll be responsible for the implementation, execution and reporting of digital marketing campaigns across a number of platforms under the direction of the Director of Digital Marketing, collaborating closely with both internal and external partners. We have a growing e-commerce and digital marketing program, and this is an opportunity to both develop and apply your skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Setup, test, and launch paid marketing campaigns across multiple digital platforms including Google Adwords, retargeting partners, and social platforms such as Facebook
- Optimize campaigns to KPI and budget targets while overseeing the execution of appropriate promotions
- Creative management for digital ads to include concepting creative, writing creative briefs, proofing creative, and writing and testing ad copies
- Assist in developing, executing, and optimizing paid and organic search strategy
- Assist with the design and execution of Google Shopping and other feed-related advertising programs as well as affiliate programs and other digital marketing programs as needed
- Assist in managing the digital dashboard for reporting
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site traffic and revenue; Continuously optimize and communicate critical performance metrics
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 4 year degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field
- 1+ years of search engine marketing experience
- Direct experience running digital marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, Microsoft/Bing Ads desired. Google AdWords certification preferred.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – attention to detail is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup)
FAM Brands does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.