Testing and Compliance Coordiantor
FAM (www.fambrands.com) provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners, specializing in active wear and sportswear, and rapidly expanding.
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Holiday, Paid Company Holidays, Aetna Health Insurance (PPO, HMO, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance, 401k Match, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance, Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Nice People, and more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Factory matrix maintenance
- Adding new factories to PLM and assigning factory IDs
- Coordinating and submitting garment testing from beginning to end
- Factory / Vendor compliance experience
- High attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience using Excel
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Good communication skillsWork well with others
- Target experience
- Ability to measure garments
FAM Brands does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.