FAM (www.fambrands.com) provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners, specializing in active wear and sportswear, and rapidly expanding.ABOUT THE ROLE
Extensive knowledge of Vendor Central and experience with:
- Uploading new products into the catalog – via NIS templates or thru Vendor Self Service.
- Site Maintenance: Updating bullet points, style attributes, images, key words, etc.
- Familiar with ASIN merging/creating variations (merging same products – same style, different colors and sizes) into one listing.
- Trouble-shooting issues with vendor support in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's in Marketing or related, helpful
- 3+ years of relevant experience working with Amazon Seller Central
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, oral communication and reading skills required
- Proficiency in PC computing, Microsoft Office/Google Docs, Email
- Physical Requirements: walking, stair-climbing are required
FAM Brands does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.