Staff Web Developer - Salesforce
Staff Web Developer - Salesforce
Our team is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer. The team member will be responsible to create and improve Salesforce functionality.
We expect the Developer to have SFDC Admin certification and could work administering and customizing the Salesforce Application. The Developer will be technically well-rounded with strong communication (oral and written) skills. The role is technical in nature and will be expected to provide the expertise necessary to successfully complete the technical requirements of the project. With right attitude and a zeal to provide quality and follow the company processes, we are expecting the candidate to contribute towards the success of the new team.
- Manage projects throughout the entire Sales development life cycle (including Technical Design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support)
- Communicate with Architect and Business analysts to best understand the needs for the system.
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Knowledge of CPQ systems such as BMI, Steelbrick or Apptus
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs.
- Responsible in following Salesforce best practices and enforce data quality policies.
- Install and Configure Apps as needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Understand Agile methodology and focus on quality following Salesforce Best practices.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Salesforce Certified Admin/Developer is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
- Good Understanding of CPQ systems and integration with Salesforce.
- Understand Object oriented concepts and ability to implement them.
- Strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Good to have experience with Lightning development.
LOCATION: Position is based at our Raleigh, NC or San Jose, CA sites, OR can be remote for right candidate. It is not budgeted for relocation. Qualified US based candidates are encouraged to apply.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.