Document Control Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in aligning strategy and requirements to support both NPI and Sustaining program requirements.
- Ensure both company-wide and inter-department processes and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Drive Product Lifecycle adherence.
- Work on cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement and support initiates.
- Work on cross-functional teams to champion product change control activities.
- Ensure proper configuration management by following process documentation.
- Process all change orders for new and revised documents and products.
- Drive BOM reviews and other deep-dive team reviews to ensure accuracy.
- Perform Agile and Oracle data integrity and validation.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a STEM field of study preferred; or direct relevant experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant Document Control experience.
- Required Computer Skills: high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and with Document Control software.
- Desired Computer Skills: high proficiency in Oracle ERP and Agile PLM software.
- Strong proofreading and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must speak English.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and multi-task is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment is required.
- Capable of maintaining multiple tasks and report as needed on status.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.