Marketing Intern, Latin America
- Key Responsibility: Provide general support for marketing efforts in Latin America.
- Help with marketing collateral and web content, including editing, posting and sharing through social media.
- Assist in the creation of general content (copy blocks, outbound marketing emails, etc.)
- Provide translation and adaptation for light marketing materials such as social media posts and short blogs
- Help set up conference calls with marketing agencies and field sales reps.
- Ensure Extreme's social media channels are up to date
- Help design post event surveys
- Respond to requests from multiple PR and Marketing agencies.
- Provide help with marketing metrics and reporting
- Candidate must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish (Portuguese a plus)
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Competence with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Familiarity with social media, especially Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
What you will learn as a Marketing Intern at Extreme Networks:
- What it’s like to be a part of a fast-paced marketing team
- Interacting and communicating with marketing agencies and PR firms
- How to communicate between multiple departments in a large technology company
- Improved skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A professional marketing vocabulary
- The components of a comprehensive territory marketing plan
- How to measure results of actual marketing activities
- An understanding of a marketing budget
Please note: It is necessary for this Intern candidate to be in college with a graduation date of 2020 or later. Candidates will be expected to work at least 15-20 hours at our Salem, NH office during the school year and have the ability to work full-time during school breaks.
Extreme Networks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.