Vertical Solutions Marketing Intern
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
- Help with vertical marketing collateral and web content, including editing, posting and sharing through social media.
- Create drafts of outbound marketing emails and post the emails to internal portal.
- Arrange logistics and reviews of customer videos and case studies.
- Provide social media research, including tracking down contact info and twitter handles for key industry influencers and prospects.
- Compile customer reference sites based on field recommendations, data accessible in Salesforce.com, and through field surveys. Help set up input conference calls for customer case study prospects.
- Insure that Extreme's vertical social media channels are up to date and interactive.
- Help design marketing surveys and mold the survey results into blog articles.
- Provide help with marketing metrics, including Google analytics.
- Research industry trend topics and provide links to referenceable content.
- Help compile blogs into customer industry newsletters.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Full competence with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Familiarity with social media, especially Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus, but not required.
Please note: It is necessary for this Intern candidate to be in college with a graduation date of 2021 or later.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Extreme Networks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.