TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Job Description
System administrators who take over once the application is designed and developed. They are responsible for managing and monitoring most of the activities that follow the process of deploying and running application in the cloud environment, focused on container based micro-service architecture. He will also participate in discussion with network engineers who provides networking services such as routing and switching and with cloud application developers who focus on developing end-user cloud based application services.
- Minimum Experience
- Academic Degree: Computer Science or Software engineering with bachelor degree
- Work Experience: Engaged in 5 plus year’s Cloud based Service Operation or on-premise micro-service operation.
- Skill Sets (Focus on cloud container orchestration experience)
- Cloud Container Orchestration : Kubernetes or Amazon ECS/EKS, Azure, GCD, or Docker Swarm Deployment Experience
- Search Engine : Elastic Search Operation Experience (Preferred)
- Database: Postgress/ Mongodb / Amazon Dynamo DB Operation Experience
- Ability to work with virtualization technology and Container
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Verbal Communication Skills (Foreign Language)
- Korean: Requires native Korean speaking skils.
- English : At least, candidate should demonstrate reasonable level of verbal/writing ability to exchange ideas with English speaking team members
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.