This position will work closely with Hiring Managers to achieve staffing objectives by sourcing, recruiting and evaluating top talent. The Recruiter is responsible for advising Managers throughout the recruitment process, developing new, creative recruiting ideas, employing traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies and utilizing approved venues to identify and recruit appropriate candidates to fill positions at all levels.
This position plays a critical role in ensuring the Company hires the best possible talent for all positions. This person will work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment, exercising discretion and judgment within the Human Resources department and with Ernest Packaging employees.
- Recruit, screen, interview and negotiate offers to qualified applicants.
- Arrange and schedule interviews with hiring managers.
- Consistently network through industry contacts, university relations, association memberships, trade groups, among other sources, to maximize recruitment resources and opportunities for the company.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Utilize social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field is preferred but relevant experience will be considered
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting experience
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Qualified applicants will be:
- Cooperative and open to learning the best practices of operating in a corporate environment
- Positive and outgoing, like to meet and interact with people
- Will thrive in a fast paced and busy environment that is deadline driven with changing priorities on short notice
- Must get along well with others in this highly team-oriented working environment