Sales Development Representative
eRelevance is looking for motivated Sales Development Representatives that have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with both highly technical and leadership level contacts. Ideal candidates are self-driven team players, eager to advance through a clearly defined career and earning path. eRelevance offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to be successful.
Do you want to get in the door of a rapidly growing startup? Are you ambitious, high energy and want to make a real impact on your company, your clients, and your career and be part of driving a start-up to success? If you are the person that always stands out among your peers and has to be better than average and is ready to be a part of something truly special, then we want to hear from you!
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for generating net-new qualified leads and opportunities nationwide. You will work in close collaboration with the sales organization and with the marketing team by participating in cold and warm campaigns to maximize your pipeline.
- Make 80 - 120 calls on a daily basis to meet the monthly goals.
- Work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development
- Use effective sales techniques to uncover customer needs that can be addressed with the eRelevance service offering
- Articulate the benefits of using eRelevance’s solution to prospective customers
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-year experience with prospecting and appointment setting in the SMB market space with high technology, mortgage or SaaS a plus
- Highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter
- Team Player
- History of high achievement
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to hold an intelligent and meaningful, executive-level conversations over the phone
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- Health, dental and vision insurance (no payroll deduction for employee only coverage)
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Promotion and growth opportunities
- Stock options in a dynamic company
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored: on-site yoga classes and massages
eRelevance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, eRelevance complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.