Associate Client Success Manager
eRelevance offers a consumer engagement service that leverages marketing experts and sophisticated proprietary technology to help small- to medium-size businesses engage their prospects and customers to generate more business. Led by founders who have collectively helped 12 start-ups build over $1.5B of shareholder value at exit, eRelevance is an innovative solution for a multi-billion-dollar industry ripe for disruption.
We are looking for a talented and dynamic service-oriented professional to join the Client Success team. You must have a proven track record of developing long-term relationships with assigned customers, creatively solving problems both proactively and reactively, and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions to meet their needs. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be the one driving the growth of something great!
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives
- Collaborate with internal team members to identify issues and document best practices
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Assist with severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Do you have:
- Experience managing accounts or providing customer service in a technology-oriented company
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience using CRM or ticketing systems (ex. Salesforce, Zen Desk)
- Marketing and/or Advertising experience a plus
- A BA/BS/AA degree or equivalent
- Health, dental and vision insurance (no payroll deduction for employee only coverage)
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 Paid holidays
- Promotion and growth opportunities
- Stock options in a dynamic company
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored: on-site yoga classes, massages
Please, no agencies.
eRelevance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, eRelevance complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.