Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist engages in recruitment practices for all positions within the organization. The major areas directed are:
- Develop recruiting plans/programs that will provide adequate staffing for all locations;
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization;
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units; Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers;
- Actively source effective recruiting methods and post positions on appropriate sites;
- Lead development of an online application portal; maintain application portal;
- Conduct effective telephone screenings;
- Work with supervisors to determine appropriate candidates for open positions based upon a complete review of screening results and references;
- Schedule drug screening and background check for possible candidates;
- Represent Equitas Health with outside employment agencies and at job fairs in a professional manner;
- Communicate with Director of Human Resources on recruitment issues, provide reports as needed;
- Comply with applicable federal and state laws and organization standards regarding recruiting practices;
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job descriptions are current and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria;
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring supervisors; Work closely with supervisors to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process;
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity;
- Perform regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process;
- Ensure appropriate new hire forms are complete and accurate;
- Assist with general Human Resources duties, as necessary;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 years recruiting experience; experience recruiting in a medical field highly desirable
- Must be able to travel on occasion and attend job fairs in the evening and on weekends
- Must have the ability and desire to work effectively with diverse groups of candidates
- Must have a strong working knowledge Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to exercise confidential information regarding candidates and employees.
- Applicants must have the ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent computer skills, ability to control workflow, give attention to detail and manage time constraints
- Must have the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with company personnel, and customers
- Prior experience with ADP preferred
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with reasonable accommodation
- Must have valid Ohio driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Basic knowledge of local, state and federal laws related to employment
- Must have sensitivity to, interest in and competence in cultural differences, HIV/AIDS, minority health, sexual practices, chemical dependency and a demonstrated competence in working with persons of color, and gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender community
- Flexible, innovative and the ability to excel in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a variety of demands and work efficiently without constant supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience with recruiting in the medical field preferred.
Background and reference checks will be conducted. In accordance with Equitas Health’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug testing will be administered. Hours may vary, including working some evenings and weekends based on workload. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have been asked to visit for an interview and at that time complete an application for employment. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. EOE/AA
It is the policy of Equitas Health that no employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, gender-identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, HIV status, genetic information, political affiliation, marital status, union activity, military, veteran, and economic status, or any other characteristic protected in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all phases of its personnel activity including recruitment, hiring, placement, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, separation, recall, compensation, benefits, education, recreation, and all other conditions or privileges of employment.
Equitas Health values diversity and welcomes applicants from a broad array of backgrounds.