Marketing Project Manager
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, Equitas Health seeks a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience in project management. The individual will be responsible for leading process & managing work-flow across all marketing touchpoints, including internal and external partners, to ensure projects are prioritized, scoped, assigned & delivered on time. This position will manage all internal marketing routing processes & technologies to promote accuracy, increase efficiencies and improve agility. Partner with cross-functional talent partners and functional experts to drive continuous process improvement with traffic processes & systems. Support broader Marketing Operations initiatives and work-streams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure all marketing deliverables and projects are delivered on time. This role requires excellent relationship management skills, the ability to work cross-functionally on multiple projects simultaneously, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with superior project management skills.
- Traffic & monitor projects via work-flow technology to ensure all deadlines are met
- Clearly communicate expected scope, timelines & milestones to stakeholders; escalate any issues and/or risk associated with projects
- Maintain an overall view of work in process as well as project specific details
- Manage expectations of multiple projects with key stakeholders and determine priorities; course correct when necessary
- Synthesize projects and processes, break them down into clear and simple flow charts, calendars and communication
- Lead recurring & adhoc meetings as necessary to gain alignment across stakeholders or to kick-off projects
- Benchmark & pattern best practices and develop recommendations to drive continuous improvement within Marketing Operations
- Maintain select Marketing Calendars & Tools
- Critical partners include: several external agency and vendor partners
- Develops keen understanding of both Marketing and Non-Marketing processes that impact Marketing deliverables
- Wrike Project Management a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3 to 5 years of traffic, project/process management or marketing-related experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Talent and desire to create new, innovative strategies and ideas
- Experience in a fast-paced environment requiring a sense of urgency
- High degree of flexibility and ability to maintain a positive attitude when responding to challenges
- Strong project management skills and experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Outstanding personal time management skills and ability to complete projects independently
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of associates and executives
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically, proficient in managing multiple tasks and deadlines concurrently
- Skilled at moving from one project to the next quickly and with a sense of urgency and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to synthesize strategy into actionable tactics
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Background and reference checks will be conducted. In accordance with Equitas Health’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug testing will be administered. Hours may vary, including working some evenings and weekends based on workload. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have been asked to visit for an interview and at that time complete an application for employment. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. EOE/AA
It is the policy of Equitas Health that no employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, gender-identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, HIV status, genetic information, political affiliation, marital status, union activity, military, veteran, and economic status, or any other characteristic protected in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all phases of its personnel activity including recruitment, hiring, placement, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, separation, recall, compensation, benefits, education, recreation, and all other conditions or privileges of employment.
Equitas Health values diversity and welcomes applicants from a broad array of backgrounds.