Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Content Manager, the Digital Coordinator is responsible for developing and monitoring the health system’s digital external content through research, writing and delivery on projects assigned by the Project Manager and direction from the Marketing Strategist. This position will distribute content across multiple digital channels for all departments across the health system, , provide social community management and listening, and consistently facilitate best practices on digital platforms that support the nonprofit’s growth priorities and mission.
PAY RANGE: $41,472-$62,208
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Distributes shareable, brand-aligned content across social medial channels, websites, email campaigns and blogs
- Executes social media marketing strategies under the guidance of the Marketing Strategist with strategic content developed by the Content Manager and Content Coordinator.
- Creates and deploys daily social media content in alignment with identified narratives, topics, values, and services.
- Expands agency’s presence on social media platforms
- Provides consistent community management and listening across digital channels
- In collaboration with the Content Manager and Marketing Strategist, develops content topics that appeal to customers and prospects to drive patient acquisition, pharmacy customer acquisition and program participation
- Follow and contribute to conversations among users
- Analyzes metrics in collaboration with the Marketing Strategist and adjust strategies to improve digital marketing effectiveness
- Maintains content on digital screens across the health system
- Maintains copy and graphic standards to ensure a consistent tone and look that aligns with brand standards and Marketing style guide.
- Builds, tests, executes, measures, and optimizes email marketing campaigns
- Deploys social media, website, email, and digital screen content for all departments, while meeting deadlines.
- Performs supplemental research as necessary to round out messages and communicate topics
- Proofread copy to check for spelling and grammar errors
- Amend, revise or redevelop messages in response to feedback from the Content Manager
- A bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, or Gender Studies, or a minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing communications
- 1+ year of prior print and digital copywriting experience
- Proven competency using Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and other Qualifications:
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills required
- Proven ability to independently create polished, engaging and grammatically correct content that meets defined business objectives across multiple channels and platforms (email,
websites and social media)
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external
- Proven willingness and ability to adjust tactics based on analysis of strategy effectiveness
- Persists to complete tasks/responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties
- Communicates in an open, consistent and effective manner; explains concepts and procedures clearly and completely while maintaining attention and interest
- Displays sensitivity and cultural competency with regard to ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, and gender identity in verbal and written communications.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment requiring a sense of urgency
- High degree of flexibility and ability to maintain a positive attitude when responding to challenges
- Outstanding personal time management skills and ability to complete projects independently
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
Background and reference checks will be conducted. Hours may vary, including working some evenings and weekends based on workload. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have been asked to visit for an interview and at that time complete an application for employment. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. EOE/AA
It is the policy of Equitas Health that no employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, gender-identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, HIV status, genetic information, political affiliation, marital status, union activity, military, veteran, and economic status, or any other characteristic protected in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all phases of its personnel activity including recruitment, hiring, placement, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, separation, recall, compensation, benefits, education, recreation, and all other conditions or privileges of employment.
Equitas Health values diversity and welcomes applicants from a broad array of backgrounds.