Quality Improvement Evaluator
The Evaluator is responsible for supporting the data collection, data analysis, evaluation and reporting for select state and federal grants. This position will work closely with the Program Manager and the Director of Quality and Evaluation to design and oversee the implementation of the evaluation plan for various programs in the prevention department. The Evaluator will work with the project staff to collect client-level assessments and monitor follow-up referrals. The data will be used to inform improvement activities and broader dissemination of grant deliverables. This position will assist with writing federal and state grant renewals as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, written communication and report writing; data collection and analysis, relationship building with community partners and funders; utilizing a computer and various software; attending meetings; and presenting to small groups.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Monitors the evaluation plans for federal and state grants assigned to the position.
• Conduct program evaluation activities for the project, including the development of effective data collection, process evaluation, quality improvement, outcome monitoring, and reporting systems.
• Develop workflows to streamline data collection activities.
• Coordinate the administration and reporting of assigned program evaluation measures, comprehensive assessments, and quantitative and qualitative data.
• Provide technical assistance, training, and education on data collection, management, and reporting to program staff, and other stakeholders, specifically to ensure fidelity to program goals and outcomes.
• Monitor the progress of assigned program objectives toward short and long-term goals and complete reports as requested/required.
• Work closely with the Program Manager to facilitate Steering Committee meetings and monitor objectives/outcomes.
• Work with members of the quality and evaluation team, organizational leadership and program managers to analyze outcome data for health disparities by race, gender identity, orientation, and other markers of risk or vulnerability.
• Assist Program Managers with progress reports and other documentation as directed by grant outcomes and deliverables.
• Participate in and facilitate QI projects as assigned.
• Demonstrate unconditional positive regard to clients and conduct all aspects of job responsibilities with a focus on exceptional customer service.
• Continuously grow and develop Cultural Competency, exhibiting an understanding, awareness, and respect for diversity.
• Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating unconditional positive regard to all Equitas Health employees, interns, etc. with an understanding, awareness, and respect for diversity.
• Other quality improvement and program evaluation duties as requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field with a minimum of one year of program evaluation experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially excel and access databases.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with diverse stakeholders
• Proficient in verbal and written communication.
• Knowledge of health and social service needs for persons living with HIV and other chronic diseases
• Experience with designing and offering training and educational resources is preferred
• Ability to engage with, listen to, and learn from a broad range of evaluation stakeholders, encouraging their meaningful participation.
• Knowledgeable of the social determinants of health and how they contribute to inequalities and disparities in healthcare.
• Commitment to ensuring that evaluation activities are done in a culturally competent manner
Background and reference checks will be conducted. Hours may vary, including working some evenings and weekends based on workload. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have been asked to visit for an interview and at that time complete an application for employment. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. In accordance with Equitas Health’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug testing will be administered. EOE/AA