ETO Support Specialist
The ETO Support Specialist is responsible for performing system configuration, administration and maintenance duties for our ETO implementation used across the entire organization. They will be responsible for writing, modifying and maintaining all necessary touchpoints and reports within ETO in order to satisfy the data and reporting requirements of all internal departments. They will be tasked with building sound relationships with key stakeholders, understanding needs and collaboratively designing, building, and implementing changes that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our ETO installation. This person will work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure that the ETO system is meeting their needs on an ongoing basis and will act accordingly to design, build and implement corrections as necessary. This individual must be open to additional responsibilities as needed as part of being a member of a smaller IT team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, utilizing a computer for typing, conducting research, data collection and management, attending meetings, conducting assessments and counseling.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Accomplish all required general maintenance of the ETO electronic record, including adding, deleting and modifying access for all users.
- Create touchpoints in ETO in order to collect data, monitor key performance indicators and report as necessary.
- Modify touchpoints in ETO in order to ensure efficient and consistent data collection.
- Identify, create, implement and roll out both required and requested reports within ETO.
- Train new and existing personnel on ETO touchpoints, data collection and reporting.
- Create, implement and maintain the necessary data extractions from the ETO system.
- Assist with completion of Ryan White Part A monthly data reporting out of the ETO system.
- Create, implement and maintain the necessary data imports into the ETO system.
- Work collaboratively to assist in ETO specific grant writing activities as needed.
- Assist with the ETO specific preparation for funder audits/monitoring visits as needed.
- Create and implement accurate ETO related data collection, reports, and documentation necessary to provide required data for federal, state, agency and board purposes.
- Work collaboratively to ensure ETO specific grant reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensure client confidentiality by following agency and program policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating unconditional positive regard to all Equitas Health employees, interns, etc. that includes an understanding, awareness, and respect for diversity.
- Other duties as assigned related to this position by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or commensurate work experience in IT.
- Experience with configuration, administration and reporting within ETO software required
- One-year experience working with report writing and data manipulation required.
- Two-year’s experience configuring and/or maintaining an electronic health record system required.
- Must have sensitivity to, interest in and competence in cultural differences, HIV/AIDS, minority health, sexual practices, and a demonstrated competence in working with persons of color, and gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender community.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and other computer applications required.
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license and proof of auto insurance required.
- Knowledge and adherence to social work standards and ethics.
Background and reference checks will be conducted. Hours may vary, including working some evenings and weekends based on workload. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have been asked to visit for an interview and at that time complete an application for employment. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. In accordance with ARC Ohio’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug testing will be administered. EOE/AA