Field Operations Analyst – Commercial Field Operations
Job Title: Field Operations Analyst – Commercial Field Operations
Epizyme, Inc. is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to rewriting treatment for cancer and other serious diseases through novel epigenetic medicines. Epizyme is broadly developing its lead product candidate, tazemetostat, a first-in-class EZH2 inhibitor, with studies underway in both solid tumors and hematological malignancies, as a monotherapy and combination therapy in relapsed and front-line disease. The company is also developing a novel G9a program with its next development candidate, EZM8266, which is targeting sickle cell disease. By focusing on the genetic drivers of disease, Epizyme's science seeks to match targeted medicines with the patients who need them.
Epizyme has assembled a world-class team with a passion for scientific innovation and a commitment to developing novel epigenetic therapies. Join a dynamic, diverse and fun work environment consistent with Epizyme’s cultural attributes for success: camaraderie, collaboration, disciplined, innovative, openness, patient-focused and resilient.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Field Operations, the candidate will contribute to shaping the future of Epizyme as a commercial organization. The Master Data Steward works with a wide variety of stakeholders across lines of business, operations, risk, and SAP to help ensure that the people, processes, and technology required to drive sustainable improvements in our Master Data quality and increase the value of our Master Data as a strategic asset are operating effectively and efficiently.
- Develop global/enterprise focused data definitions, business rules and standards for Master Data
- Lead Master Data projects and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure master data milestone dates are met
- Develop, monitor and enforce data management policies, procedures, and standards
- Participate in change initiatives to ensure that the introduction of undesirable impacts to data definition, maintenance, quality and/or consumption are minimized
- Ensure data is compliant with defined standards, policies and quality requirements
- Ensure quality of master data through documentation, metrics, and ongoing maintenance
- Assist in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Analyze data quality for specific teams and across the organization, reporting on findings.
- Validate data quality, integrity, accuracy and consistency
- Audit, track and report metrics
- Lead data initiatives and analysis, building cross-team relationships
- Work with subject matter experts and process owners to improve data quality
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned
Education & Requirements:
- BS/BA in Information Management, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of Master Data Management experience especially in a Data Warehouse
- Project management skills
- Ability to audit data across multiple systems to ensure alignment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of data management best practices in areas such as metadata management, data quality management, root cause analysis, process design and master and reference data management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; good presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills including advanced skills in Excel, Tableau
- Experience with Veeva CRM Highly Preferred
- Good problem solving skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Continuous improvement mindset
Epizyme, Inc. is a vibrant, entrepreneurial EEO employer committed to a diverse and dynamic workplace.