Business Systems Analyst- Supply Chain Management and G&A
Epizyme, Inc. is a fully integrated commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to its mission of rewriting treatment for cancer and other serious diseases through novel epigenetic medicines. In addition to an active research and discovery pipeline, Epizyme has one U.S. FDA approved product, TAZVERIK™ (tazemetostat), for the treatment of patients aged 16 years and older with metastatic or locally advanced epithelioid sarcoma who are not eligible for complete resection. This indication is approved under accelerated approval based on overall response rate and duration of response. Continued approval for this indication is contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in an ongoing confirmatory trial. The company is also exploring the treatment potential of tazemetostat in investigational clinical trials in other solid tumors and hematological malignancies, as a monotherapy and combination therapy in both relapsed and front-line disease settings. By focusing on the genetic drivers of disease, Epizyme seeks to match medicines with the patients who need them. For more information, visit www.epizyme.com.
Epizyme has assembled a world-class team with a passion for scientific innovation and a commitment to developing novel epigenetic therapies. Join a dynamic, diverse and fun work environment consistent with Epizyme’s cultural attributes for success: camaraderie, collaboration, disciplined, innovative, openness, patient-focused and resilient.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to join our IT Enterprise Business Systems team as a Business System Analyst-Supply Chain Management and G&A. The role of Business Systems Analyst is an important function within Epizyme’s Information Technology Department, with the responsibility to ensure that technical and business solution needs are met for our Supply Chain Management (SCM) and other G&A functional areas.
- Provide technical and operational system support for all Supply Chain Management (SCM) solutions including Oracle Cloud SCM, Tracelink, Tradeflow and future Clinical SCM solution.
- Partner closely with SCM and other G&A departments to understand their business requirements and develop business solutions to meet their needs.
- Partner closely with other IT team members to help supplemental support for G&A systems (Oracle, Concur,Conga, etc).
- Lead cross functional/interdepartmental business system Implementations by leveraging common PMO methodologies.
- Assist in continuous improvement efforts that identify and implement business solutions that bring efficiencies to the organization.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, system selection, solutions design, documentation and drive prioritization with business partners.
- Provide technical support to the end users.
- Ensure compliance to change control and SDLC procedures.
- Provides training and knowledge transfer, for cross training purposes, to other members of the IT application team.
- Closely collaborate with IT vendors and consultants to resolve application issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- A strong background in Supply Chain processes and related IT solutions enablement.
- Experience working with and supporting Oracle ERP Cloud applications.
- Experience working with and supporting Oracle supply chain planning and execution.
- Clinical trial supply forecasting and planning system experience a plus.
- 2-3+ years working in a Life Sciences company/organization General knowledge of portfolio/project management methodologies
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully work in a team and with stakeholders across an organization
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and as a member of a team
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, is a plus
Epizyme, Inc. is a vibrant, entrepreneurial EEO employer committed to a diverse and dynamic workplace