Contract SalesForce Developer
Contractor Needed! (20-40 hours per week)
This position requires contractor to be in our Superior, CO office 2-3 days per week to work closely with our development team.
- Minimum 3 years experience developing on the Salesforce platform including:
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click application administration interface
- Salesforce Declarative Development
- Apex / SOQL
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools.
- Understanding of Databases and SQL.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- The ability to write readable and maintainable code, because we all have to support it.
- A solid understanding of Salesforce governor limits and how to develop solutions within those restrictions. For example:
- You shall bulkify all the triggers.
- You shall not perform SOQL queries in loops.
- The ability to effectively troubleshoot production issues. We love our support team and they love us. Also refer to point on maintainable code.
- Salesforce release processes, change sets, branches and sandbox maintenance
- Experience with Git. If it’s not in Git then it doesn’t exist.