Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Aesthetics
Direct Reports (list)
Reports to (title)
Sr. Director, Aesthetics Marketing
Job Summary - a concise overview of the job
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) acts as the primary interface between the HCP and Consumer marketing teams and their vendors, serving as a leader in advancing the digital and social capabilities and approaches across the Endo Aesthetic business, with initial focus on CCH for Cellulite. This role is focused on shaping the digital, social and influencer strategy, building a strong supporting tactical and KPI plan, and optimizing the multichannel management strategies. This role helps generate insights in order to drive ongoing optimization of brand campaigns and continual alignment of plans & strategies with brand objectives, goals and budgets. The ideal candidate has a proven track record that enables the candidate to confidently work hand-in-hand with cross-functional internal and external teams to develop and implement research-based content strategies that bridge the customer need and the business goals. This role requires a candidate with demonstrable experience designing marketing strategy with a clear knowledge of integrated ecosystems, to compliment all areas of potential engagement with consumers and HCPs.
The Sr. Manager is responsible for creating multiple strategic and innovative digital programs to improve customer engagement through integrated digital, mobile, and social platforms, by driving the adoption of digital experiences through these initiatives. The Sr. Manager evolves, promotes and grows the Company’s digital footprint to drive desired behavior change. The incumbent must be adept at identifying, recommending and implementing digital marketing efforts that increase the awareness, engagement and adoption of our brands.
All incumbents are responsible for following applicable Division & Company policies and procedures.
Scope of Authority - span of control (work unit, site, department, division, etc.), monetary value of budget/spend authority ( capital, operating, etc.), P&L responsibility, etc.
Responsible for Commercial Business.
Key Accountabilities - key outcomes/deliverables, the major responsibilities, and % of time
% of Time
Tactical Execution & Analytics
- Defines vision, strategy and implementation of digital marketing solutions that will improve the consumer, HCP and patient experience (CX).
- Coordinates with HCP and Consumer marketing leads to plan and execute across media platforms (television, web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and digital advertising) to optimize the user funnels to drive interest and demand.
- Translates brand strategies into compelling Multi Channel Marketing (MCM) plans driven by analytics and insights.
- Works with marketers to assess the MCM landscape and identifies new capabilities to optimize the user experience.
- Designs and champions integrated HCP and consumer multichannel tactical plans that are aligned to business objectives and maximizes brand relevance and value.
- Advances and shares multichannel measurement plans, selecting KPIs and setting goals, targets and measurement milestones for business objectives.
- Provides strategic guidance on optimal multichannel engagement activities to drive growth based on specific brand and BU needs.
- Partners with marketing and agencies to develop a strong digital influencer strategy and executional plan, with a primary focus on social media.
- Works with HCP team and agencies to support NPP as well as digital and social practice building efforts.
- Works with cross functional partners (Regulatory, Medical, Legal and Compliance) to appropriately launch new DTC and HCP initiatives.
- Works with external partners/agencies to evaluate emerging technologies and innovative integrated marketing trends to provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption, where appropriate.
- Identifies key performance ‘trend breaks’ / unexpected changes based on standard reports and develops supporting hypotheses.
- Monitors changes in digital marketing platforms and makes recommendations for adjustments as needed.
Cross Functional Collaboration
- Works with brand and analytics team to define/refine customer segmentation and reports on data summary and advises on tracked metrics.
- Successfully partners with cross functional teams, including brand teams and agency partners.
- Position requires extensive contact with internal and external stakeholders to assess the business need, identify opportunities, and implement solutions.
- Partners with vendors and agencies to ensure approaches and requirements for multichannel tactical plans are understood and interpreted appropriately for quality delivery and execution.
- Proficiently extracts & analyzes data, develops insights, and makes optimization recommendations to business partners.
- Serves as the first “line of defense” against customer concerns on digital campaigns (incl. social media) and drives solutions with appropriate internal and external partners for timely and appropriate resolution.
Education & Experience
Minimal acceptable level of education, work experience and certifications required for the job
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required.
- Advanced Degree - Masters or MBA is preferred.
- Experience in Aesthetics and/ or beauty is preferred.
- 8+ years of work experience with digital marketing in a highly regulated environment.
- Demonstrated experience in search engine optimization, marketing database, social media, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing user funnels.
- Experience working in various marketing platforms (e.g. Marketo, salesforce, marketing cloud).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Adwords campaigns.
- Proven experience advising stakeholders and effectively influencing business partners and peers is critical.
- Experience leading end-to-end content strategy development with vendors and cross-functional teams, to build and optimize multi-channel initiatives
- Depth of experience with digital platforms, including existing and emerging social media channels
- Demonstrated delivery of consistent and cohesive customer experience
Proficiency in a body of information required for the job
e.g. knowledge of FDA regulations, GMP/GLP/GCP, Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, etc.
- Advanced MCM strategy & industry expertise through ongoing training and development.
- In depth understanding of the multiple channels of customer engagement utilized by an organization across their varied customers (i.e., HCP, consumer, influencer) including how channels can be utilized effectively in an integrated fashion to deliver cross-channel customer journeys.
- Strong knowledge of website and advertising analytics tools, staying up to date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Often referred to as “competencies”, leadership attributes, skills, abilities or behaviors that may be enterprise, functional or job specific e.g. coaching, negotiation, calibration, technical writing etc.
- Advanced proficiency with all MS office applications.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong consultative/listening skills.
- Ability to scenario plan, analyze data and translate business requirements into actionable plans.
- Builds and models a culture of questioning and constructive challenge to foster openness and candid dialogue.
- Clearly communicates the need for change and is responsive to the resistance it can evoke.
- Generates break through solutions and enables others to do the same.
- Draws on unexpected innovative and/or seemingly unrelated ways of thinking.
- Operates from a framework of possibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly, and professionally in both verbal and written forms.
- Highly organized operational manager.
- Expert level attention to detail.
Physical & mental requirements e.g. lift 40 pounds, walk across plant/warehouse, business travel (% of time), driving as part of work responsibilities, etc.
- This is a headquarters based position that will require some travel (~20%).