Eastern Mountain Sports Sales Account Manager
Since 1967, Eastern Mountain Sports has been obsessed with adventure! We’ve been the outdoor gear shop, providing local knowledge, gear and education for enthusiasts of all ages and experience levels. In the North East, the land of extremes, our customers keep coming back for one very simple reason, our clothing and gear has never let them down. We pride ourselves on delivering an unrivaled shopping experience both in-store and online.
EMS is seeking a highly motivated part time Account Manager experienced at selling premium products.
Our ideal candidate is a high energy, driven individual who is passionate about outdoor gear and connects with the outdoor lifestyle.
As this is not a full time role, a multi-brand Account Manager is acceptable, provided that you are not currently representing any direct competitors. Eastern Mountain Sports offers a generous commission and will support you with the tools and samples to help drive sales. Submit your resume to learn more about this opportunity!
- Achieve sales goals.
- Forge new ways of cultivating and developing business relationships.
- Provide outstanding customer service while observing the Company’s code of conduct.
- Work with business partners to solve any obstacles or challenges, as necessary.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Evident success selling premium products to retailers.
- Goal-oriented and revenue focused.
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan, present, and execute assigned business strategies.
- Must have reliable transportation for regular visits to accounts.
- A passion for the outdoor lifestyle - preferred.
- Ability to perform physical activities including occasionally lifting and moving up to 65 pounds individually and greater weights with assistance; ability to bend, stretch, stoop, climb, and perform other physical acts associated with selling, demonstrating, and marketing product.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We know that the more diverse our workplace is, the more creativity and perspective we will have as a company.