* Create and submit for payment weekly spreadsheets that identifies freight dollars by cost center.
* Sort, verify rates and code the carrier freight bills.
* Copy and send a weekly package containing original freight bills to the freight payment providers.
* Ensure freight payment providers have most current carrier contracts.
* Determine the liability and process the over/short and damage merchandise.
* Verify PO and Carton Count on Import Documents. Identify and resolve all discrepancies.
* Maintain accuracy on the Import spreadsheet. Contact inland carrier for support
* Effectively maintain and follow up with the department tools such as voice mail and e-mail.
Requirements for this position:
* Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to evaluate information and provide recommendations to problems.
* Analytical and detail oriented.
* Highly organized individual.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task.\
* Knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook