Medical Director - Emergency Medicine Connecticut
Our group, Northeast Emergency Medicine Specialists, has expanded our Emergency Medicine physician services in Connecticut. We serve a diverse population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment as well as healthy financial opportunity with partnership rewards.
- NEMS Medical Directors will have protected time for administrative duties
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the Emergency Medicine staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the hospital
- Represent the Emergency Department in the community and provide leadership within the hospital medical staff
- 36,000 patient volume - 23 bed ED
- Candidate must be ABEM certified
- Ideal candidates will have an established track record with excellence in outstanding clinical service.
This New England community boasts beautiful scenery and a family friendly environment. It is nestled a short drive from the metropolitan cities of Hartford, CT, Springfield, MA and Providence, RI. Waterfront views, outdoor escapes, charming downtown, top public schools, and access to major universities make this part of Connecticut a perfect location to enjoy and achieve work-life balance.