Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Opportunity in Texas!
Midland Emergency Management (MEM), an independently owned physician group that serves Midland Memorial Hospital (MMH), is seeking Physician Assistants with Emergency Department experience to join the group in BOOMING Midland, TX!
- Excellent hourly rate
- Employed position with benefits paid by group
- Warm and welcoming environment – very supportive and collegial
- Stable and independent group that truly values PAs
- 55,000 volume emergency department
- Exposure to wide variety of acuity and patients
- Level III Trauma Center with Newly Remodeled, State-of-the-Art Emergency Department and Medium Acuity Setting
Midland, Texas is a warm and inviting West Texas city, conveniently located on Interstate 20, halfway between Fort Worth and El Paso. Easily accessible, Midland boasts Midland International Airport, serviced daily by American, Continental, Southwest, and United Airlines.
- Home of the Midland Rock Hounds minor league professional baseball team
- “Friday Night Lights” - World Famous Texas High School Football
- Over 75 restaurants – from BBQ and Tex-Mex to Gourmet Asian and Italian Food
- 49 Parks – Including multiple golf courses
- Numerous Cultural Activities including Symphony, Ballet, Art Gallery
- Nationally and Internationally acclaimed concert performers year round
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job click the "Apply" button.
Interested candidates should contact EMrecruits at (877) 370-1088.