Emergency Medicine Physician Opening - Indianapolis!
Midwest Emergency Department Services (MEDS) is seeking BC/BE Emergency Physicians for a facility in Indianapolis, IN (near Greenwood)! This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
Be a part of the future growth and expansion with MEDS!
- Projected Annual Volume 8,000 visits
- 8 ED Beds
- 9 Inpatient beds (managed by tele-hospitalists and on-site NP’s)
- Allscripts EMR
- ABEM/AOBEM Physicians
- 24-hour shifts
- On-site lab, imaging, and pharmacy services
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders
- M. Best “A” rated medical liability coverage with tail coverage
Indianapolis South is a new 17,000+ square foot, acute care general hospital that opened in Summer 2018. It specializes in emergency services and inpatient care in a neighborhood setting. It is a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7/365. This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your resume for this job click the "Apply" button or email your CV directly to MEDS@EMrecruits.com.
Feel free to contact Allison Haley at 972-656-0563 for more information.