Critical Care Intensivists – Alexandria, VA - Part-time Opportunity
Critical Care - Intensivists – Fairfax County-Alexandria, VA - Opportunity
Commonwealth Critical Care Physicians in Northern Virginia is a physician-owned Critical Care group currently expanding our services in Fairfax County.
- 237-bed Community Hospital with 10 Bed ICU
- Predominantly Medicine Patient Base
- No Trauma, Peds, OB, or post heart attack
- Excellent Nursing & Medical Assistant Support
- Exceptional E-ICU, Hospitalist & Consult services available
- 20 Bed ICU that operates as a 10 Bed unit with an average census of 8
- Physician Owned group
- Highly competitive compensation
- 12 Hour Day shifts
On the Potomac River within eyesight of the Nation’s capital - Alexandria, Virginia is nationally recognized for its rich history and beautifully preserved 18th and 19th century architecture - an extraordinary backdrop for a thriving boutique scene; acclaimed, chef-driven restaurants; vibrant arts and culture; and a welcoming, walkable lifestyle.
Live in a vibrant, highly educated area with culture varying from life’s simplest pleasures at an old fashioned main street parade or harvest festival to the sights and sounds of Washington, D.C.
Contact Us Today!
Apply online and EMrecruits will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.