Medical Office Manager
Essential Functions Summary:
The Care Coordinator Manager will manage, continuously evaluate/develop front desk and call center staff, troubleshoot EMR system issues, create and maintain staff schedules, fosters working relationship with all departments and works with patients to make sure that they have the best possible patient experience at AID. The Care Coordinator Manager will work closely with the Providers and staff on implementing and maintaining policies and best practices for all locations to better improve patient care and work flow.
- Advanced skills in data entry and EMR programs.
- Advanced telephone, computer and multitasking skills when working with inbound and out bound calls.
- Must exhibit, demonstrate and maintain outstanding customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of flexibility and be a champion for change.
- Completes all other assigned tasks to ensure efficient department function and work flow.
- Escalates any billing/coding issues to Client Service Director and Coding Education Manager
- Accurate understanding and application of client manual information to daily assignments.
- Maintain acceptable levels of attendance and punctuality as specified in company and departmental policies.
- Meet routine deadlines and work schedules as well as timely and accurate completion of special projects and any other duties as assigned.
- Understand, support, enforce and comply with company policies, procedures and Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct.
- Display a positive attitude as well as professional, polite, considerate and courteous conduct and treatment of others in the course of duties.
Care Coordinator Manager will report to the CAO
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have worked minimum 1-year experience (preferable in dermatology) within a call center and front desk setting.
- Must be able to work independently and to maintain mental focus for long periods of time.