Advanced Practice Clinician - Family Practice
Growing Family Practice (primary care) has exciting new opportunity for the right person! We are seeking an Advanced Practice Clinician (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) to add to our provider team!
The APC maintains focus on service to patients and demonstrates appropriate knowledge of common medical problems. The APC coordinates care with other providers appropriately and assists in seeing patients for other providers when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Deals with patient calls and requests in a timely fashion (including requests from pharmacies, home health, etc.)
- Appropriately orders and follows-up on routine health maintenance; Paps, mammograms, colon screen, etc. Appropriately manages chronic disease (i.e. HTN, DM asthma, etc.): medication management, laboratory testing and follow up.
- Accurately and legibly completes notes and profiles in a timely fashion.
- Arrive on time to office; treats co-workers (providers, clinical and administrative staff) with respect.
- Appropriately communicates problems to Administration. Participates in regularly scheduled provider meetings and committees.
- Maintains CME/credentialing/licensure in compliance with state and board requirements.
- Maintains patient confidentiality. Responds appropriately to patient satisfaction concerns.
- Must be willing to travel to other medical sites within the company, to assist other facilities when staffing issues arise
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina
- 1+ years of clinical experience
Contact Us Today!
Apply online and or submit your CV by emailing RDMG@emrecruits.com. We will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.