Medical Practice Manager - North Carolina
Raleigh-Durham Medical Group (RDMG), which is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed practices in North Carolina, provides the highest quality care to patients of all ages including family practice, pediatrics & urgent care facilities.
We are currently seeking candidates that display excellent teamwork & accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization for a Medical Practice Manager opportunity in Spindale, NC.
- Overall day to day management of practice
- Oversee vaccine management with Vaccine Coordinator
- Ensure all invoices are accounted for and sent to corporate office for timely payment
- Monthly staff schedule for administrative and clinical coverage
- Facilitate staff meetings, administrative trainings, clinical trainings & Physician Partner meetings
- Hiring/Termination of Employees; oversee management of a staff of 40+
- Participate in Monthly Managers Meetings
- Employee development (30/90/yearly reviews)
- Ensure that on site lab continues to be CLIA/COLA compliant
- Foster relationship between corporate office and physician partners to ensure accurate communication
- Primary contact for all vendors
- Continual monitoring of population management, especially vulnerable population
- Maintain NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home and other insurance initiatives
- Coordinate yearly HIPAA & OSHA training for the practice
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Attends yearly HIPAA & OSHA training
- Participate in North Carolina Medical Group Managers and other affiliated associations
- Stay current on evidence based guidelines published by the AAP and implement any changes found in evidence based guidelines after review/approval from physician partners
- Minimum one (1) year experience as practice manager / office manager in a clinical setting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience plus great benefits offerings!
Interested? Apply today and a member of our HR team will be in contact to discuss further!