Emergency Medicine PA or NP position Oahu, Hawaii
Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (HEPA), an independent, democratic and physician-owned group throughout the Hawaiian islands is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our practice. We are looking for a full-time experienced Advanced Practice Provider with emergency medicine experience to join our group.
We offer a fantastic work schedule with an emphasis on quality of life in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 21,000 Visits Main ED Coverage
- 10 Hour Shifts - No overnights
- Mix Adult, PED & Female Population
- Generous 401K Program
- Health benefits are paid by the group
Oahu provides for a wide array of activities scenic backdrop most people dream about. Explore the famous North Shore and witness the best surfers in the world or just sit back relax and enjoy the serenity of the wave.
We are looking for:
- highly motivated experienced provider with EM experience
- someone that desires more in their practice
- shares a passion for caring for our community.
- can transition by February 2020
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential APP interviews. To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to HEPA@EMrecruits.com
Feel free to contact me, James Leising at 877-379-1088 ext. 6067 for more information.