Excellent Clinical Assistant (LPN) Opportunity - Knoxville
StatCare, one of the largest privately held Hospitalist and Pulmonary Services groups in the nation, is currently hiring well qualified candidates to join our physician-owned group in Knoxville, Tennessee.
We are currently seeking well qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our outpatient facilities teams in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Exhibits sound clinical skills in assisting the physician(s) with procedures, as well as administering medications and conducting patient education.
- Performs clerical duties necessary for the physicians to see patients; contacts patients regarding test results or for other related reasons as directed.
- If needed, schedules patient appointments with efficient use of clinical time slots.
- Maintains neat, clean, and stocked exam rooms and common work areas on a daily basis.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures (including the corporate compliance program), and follows state and federal regulations, such as OSHA and HIPAA guidelines.
- Uses good radiological skills in the taking and processing of X-Rays, per site needs.
- Adheres to site-specific protocols and expectations.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols.
- Skills in basic clinical procedures
- Ability to work effectively with physicians, patients, staff and the public.
- High School Diploma and LPN (licensed in state of TN)
- At least six months experience in a clinical setting
Interested? Apply today and a recruiter will be in touch to discuss further!