Hawaii – Emergency Medicine Physician Opening
Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (HEPA), the oldest and longest-standing ED physician group in Hawaii is looking for a full time ABEM physician for Kauai. We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group founded to provide the highest quality of emergency medical care throughout the islands. In total, we cover 9 different facilities on 4 different Islands throughout the state.
You’ll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling; a true partnership opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- Employed with Partnership - 14 year average Tenure within the group
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital - Low Volume
- Generous Scheduling Allowing for More Play Time on the Island!
- 10 24's a month for 10.5 Months or work 8 24's year round (lowers once partner)
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution
- $40,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered
- The very best complement of Benefits you will find anywhere
The right candidate professionally interesested in this role is:
- Interested / Open to working 24's in a lower volume site
- Understands the value of a top tier retirement and benefits package (100% medical, dental paid for family, aggressive retirement).
- Interested in a full time position
- Residency trained in Emergency Medicine and ABEM Certified
- Is comfortable working in a smaller setting
If you are a physician who meets this description is looking to enjoy the dramatic beauty of living and working on the ithe most scenic if the islands year round I look forward to speaking with you. You will find Kauai, the oldest and northernmost island in the Hawaiian chain, is draped in emerald valleys, sharp mountain spires and jagged cliffs aged by time and the elements. Centuries of growth provide an awe inspiring backdrop to daily life formed by tropical rainforests, forking rivers and cascading waterfalls! Live out your dreams in Hawaii today instead of some day.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. Candidates interested only in full time relocation need apply. To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply”button, or email your CV directly to HEPA@EMrecruits.com
Feel free to contact me, James Leising at 682-500-8604 for more information.