Medical Front Office (Phone Operator)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Phone Operator fields patient questions/problems; consults with Providers; and returns calls.
DIRECT REPORT: The Phone Operator reports directly to the Director of Outpatient Services.
DUTIES: (List does not include all duties assigned.)
- Handles incoming and return patient phone calls, appropriately; communicate to patient appropriate instructions/information per protocols, and document all communication.
- Maintains high level of customer satisfaction approach.
- Helps facilitate a Team environment and high work moral.
- Other assigned duties.
- Collaborate effectively with staff, leadership, and all other healthcare providers to insure desired outcomes.
- Initiates and organize functions of daily operations in the Nurse Line care setting and help maintain efficient/quality operations.
- Demonstrate ability for problem solving and decision-making.
EDUCATION: Minimum High School diploma or GED required, prior medical administrative experience a plus!
Call James Leising today at 682-500-8604 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .