EM and PED - Double Boarded - Emergency Medicine Opening - Alaska
Alaska Emergency Medicine Associates (AEMA) is a well-established, independently owned physician group at Providence Alaska Medical Center (PAMC) located in Anchorage, Alaska. PAMC is a designated Level 2 Pediatric Trauma facility and a designated comprehensive pediatric emergency facility by the State of Alaska. AEMA is seeking ABEM Certified with Pediatric Board Certified providers to help us grow our program.
PAMC is a 364 bed full-service comprehensive care facility, and the State’s largest tertiary care Medical Facility.
- Democratic long-standing Emergency Medicine Practice
- Senior Partnership availability
- 56 bed Emergency Department
- Designated 13 bed Children’s Emergency Services Area with 16 hour coverage.
- Providers can expect to treat the full range of pediatric acuity
- Children’s Hospital located on campus- Staffed by Peds Sub-Specialists w/ Peds ICU and NICU
- Epic Electronic Medical Records in place supported by scribes
- Malpractice insurance plus tail coverage provided
- Exceptional productivity based compensation package
Anchorage is Alaska’s largest city boasting with pride in its proximity to adventure opportunities. Outdoor activities are never too far away including mountain biking, fishing, hiking and backpacking, and kayaking. Winter enthusiasts can enjoy Kincaid Park with 60 kilometers of trails winding through 1,400 acres of park or backcountry skiing in Turnagain and Hatchers Pass. Alyeska Resort, located 45 minutes south of Anchorage, is Alaska’s premier ski resort with 2,500 vertical feet of diverse terrain. Anchorage’s cultural diversity, quality education system, state of the art medical facilities, and thriving arts community are just a few of the factors that make it a prime location for your Alaska experience.Apply Now!
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. Please submit your CV to AEMA@EMrecruits.com or call Bill Masters at 877-379-1088 for additional information.