EM and PED - Double Boarded - Emergency Medicine Opening - Alaska
Alaska Emergency Medicine Associates (AEMA) is a well-established, independently owned physician group at Providence Alaska Medical Center (PAMC) located in Anchorage, Alaska. PAMC is a designated Level 2 Pediatric Trauma facility and a designated comprehensive pediatric emergency facility by the State of Alaska. AEMA is seeking ABEM Certified with Pediatric Board Certified providers to help us grow our program.
PAMC is a 364 bed full-service comprehensive care facility, and the State’s largest tertiary care Medical Facility.
- Democratic long-standing Emergency Medicine Practice
- Senior Partnership availability
- 55-bed Emergency Department with 38 main treatment beds, 11 ancillary beds and a 6 bed psychiatric ED
- Designated 13-bed Pediatric ED remodel due to open December 2017
- Providers can expect to treat the full range of pediatric acuity
- Children’s Hospital located on campus - Staffed by Peds Sub-Specialists w/ Peds ICU and NICU
- Epic Electronic Medical Records in place supported by scribes
- Malpractice insurance plus tail coverage provided
- Exceptional productivity based compensation package
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. Please submit your CV to EMrecruits at AEMA@EMrecruits.com or call 877-379-1088 for additional information.