Mid Level Night Shift Hospitalist / Nocturnist Position – Knoxville, Tennessee -
StatCare, one of the largest privately held Hospitalist and Pulmonary Services groups in the nation is currently expanding our Hospitalist programs in Knoxville, Tennessee.
We are currently seeking well qualified Inpatient Nurse Practitioner or Inpatient Physician Assistant to join our physician owned group that currently serves multiple facilities in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, a 541-bed regional referral center
- North Knoxville Medical Center - full-service acute care hospital.
- Parkwest Medical Center - the region’s only Top 100 Heart Hospital.
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - the flagship hospital of Tennova Healthcare.
- Two Outpatient Pulmonary Offices and 3 Nursing Home Locations
Our coverage model varies by facility. Please consider:
- Employed – Lucrative Compensation Package
- Cerner EMR
- Exceptional working environment
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance Group Plan Participation
- Paid CME, Malpractice, and Employer sponsored 401k and Pension Plan
Knoxville – Perfect Blend of Southern Charm and Metro Amenities
Knoxville, home of The University of Tennessee, is a progressive, friendly, and rapidly growing city on the Tennessee River waterfront and situated at the foothills of Great Smoky Mountains. Lakes and rivers wind through Knoxville and more than eighty miles of paved greenway trails cover the city creating a scenic backdrop to our local art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and shopping areas.
To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to INFO@emrecruits.com.
Feel free to contact us at 877-379-1088 and ask for James Leising for more information.