Excellent Medical Front Desk Opportunity
Associates in Dermatology, PLLC (AID) is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed dermatologists in the Louisville area who have combined resources in order to provide the highest quality care to our patients and treat a variety of skins conditions.
We are seeking Medical Front Office candidates that display excellent teamwork, accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization to join our team within one of several local offices.
- Responsible for patient check-in, greeting each patient in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Tracks patients in the reception area and communicates with them as needed.
- Evaluates chart data to verify all information has been received and completed, and signatures obtained.
- Scans patient insurance cards.
- Ensures that proper authorization or referral is collected from each patient.
- Assists patients in obtaining authorization or referrals that have not been received by the practice.
- Enters all new patient demographic information into the computer.
- Puts charts in bin for specific physician or technician.
- Marks arrival time of patients in office and makes sure that patients are seen on time.
AID offers competitive hourly pay and excellent benefits!
Interested? Apply online today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.