Observational Medicine Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Cincinnati!
Qualified Emergency Specialists Inc (QESI) is an independent, Physician owned and managed Group serving the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1984. We are seeking Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant candidates with Observation Medicine or Inpatient Hospital Medicine experience to join in our coverage of the Clinical Decision Units at Tri-Health Good Samaritan Hospital and Bethesda North Hospital
You will be a part of group of stable, experienced, highly trained providers offering rapid, protocol driven services to patients requiring less than 24 hours of treatment before being admitted or discharged.
- One of the top hospital systems in the state of Ohio - TriHealth Hospital System
- Employed Position with competitive compensation structure & great work-life balance
- Cafeteria benefits plan including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and CME allowance
- Excellent Environment – Very Supportive and Collegial
- Established Group that truly values its APP's
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews.
Feel free to contact us at 877-379-1088 and ask for Kyle Harville or
Send us an Email with your CV for more information.