Emergency Medicine Physician Opening - $300+/hr.
Capital Emergency Physicians (CEP) is an independent, physician-owned democratic Emergency Medicine group that provides services at St. Mary’s Hospital-Jefferson City, a brand new, state of the art hospital in Missouri’s State Capital!
CEP invites BC/BE Emergency Medicine Residency-trained Physicians to join the group and become a partner!
- Aggressive Compensation Plan with Night Shift Differential
- Available Track to Lucrative Partnership
- 35,000 Volume Emergency Department
- 31 Bed ED – Built with heavy reliance on CEP’s Input
- Employed Position with Comprehensive Benefits Package
- APP Staff Averages Over 8 Years of Emergency Medicine Experience
- Excellent Environment – Very Supportive and Collegial
Located just minutes from Columbia and the University of Missouri, Jefferson City boasts a landscape highlighted by the majestic Missouri River and tree lined bluffs. Historic buildings and special landmarks add an equally beautiful skyline to Nature’s canvass as well. The Missouri State Capitol, Supreme Court Building, Governor’s Mansion and charming Downtown are just a few of the architectural treasures that anchor this unique community, a real gem tucked away in the heart of the nation. Aside from the many museums to explore, fine cuisine, quaint boutiques and beautiful parks are just waiting to be discovered. Come see for yourself why Jefferson City was chosen as “America’s Most Beautiful Small Town!”
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job click the "Apply" button.
Feel free to contact Bill Masters at 972-656-0532 or CEPJC@EMrecruits.com for more information.