Pediatrician Opening - Best Children’s Hospital - 9th Consecutive Year
Pediatric Emergency Specialists, PC, (PES) is pleased to announce the availability of a premier Pediatric position with our group based in Memphis, Tennessee, providing clinical services at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital Emergency Department and Le Bonheur Urgent Care Centers!
We are currently seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatricians to work with our group on either a Full-Time or Part-Time basis.
- 100,000 children in our Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital Emergency Department, Fast Track, and Urgent Care Centers
- Training site for University of Tennessee – PEM Fellowship
- Flexible scheduling, comprehensive medical benefits, retirement & malpractice coverage
- Unique academic/private group partnership, one of only a few in the country
- (PED) Pediatric clinical shifts include Pediatric ED's, Fast Track, and Urgent Care Centers
As the only ACS Level I Pediatric Trauma Center in our region and part of a comprehensive children’s hospital, our physicians have access to more than 150 pediatric specialists at Le Bonheur day or night.
Whether Downtown, Mid-Town, or Germantown is more your style you will have your choice of multiple family friendly communities with access to excellent restaurants, major theater productions, private and public schools, upscale shopping, and professional sports.
- Germantown’s public schools produce some of the highest S.A.T. and A.C.T. scores in the nation
- NBA's Memphis Grizzlies, MLB AAA affiliate Memphis Redbirds, and University of Memphis Tigers
Apply Now! We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job click the "Apply" button. Feel free to contact me, Bill Masters at 972-656-0532 for more information.