Healthcare Marketing Director
Mercer Emergency Center is dedicated to providing a higher level of care that not only meets our patient’s needs, but exceeds their expectations. Come join us and help us create a phenomenal practice in Pharr, TX! If you’re passionate about providing excellent customer service and quality patient care, we want to talk to you!
Who You Are:
You coordinate and implement sales & marketing processes including but not limited to: direct sales, public relations, special events management, advertising, creating community awareness and corporate branding.
- Direct sales by solicitation of potential new key accounts.
- Communicates directly with new and existing clients to explain features and merits of products/services offered.
- Demonstrates to existing and potential clients the best applications of our services offered.
- Facilitate interdepartmental meetings to develop solutions for client service problems.
- Promote and sell PIC services at public events that we participate in sponsorship.
- Monthly summary reports to be presented at the Mercer Victoria monthly meetings which include events completed, upcoming events, budget summary, etc.
- Continuous feedback on the relationship between events and number of patients presenting to the ER
- Visibility at local organizations (and in the within the region/catchment area) i.e. Rotary, Chamber of Commerce, Charity events, festivals, sporting and school events, etc..
- Planning of events at Mercer to get patients familiar with the location and our ability to care for patients i.e. “touch a truck” for kids, tours for businesses, health fairs, local radio braodcast
- Social Media input and monitoring of ADM
- Representation to the local hospitals and private physicians
What You Bring to the Team:
- College degree preferred
- Three (3) years direct sales (preferably in healthcare)
- Knowledge of medical terminology - insurance background a plus
- Ability to effectively speak in public
- Computer skills: Microsoft word, outlook, excel and database software.
- Maintain a high degree of competency & quality with regard to sales procedures (protocol writing, contract presentation, sales procedures, etc.).