Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Texas
Basin Emergency Physicians is pleased to announce the availability of a premier Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner opportunity in Odessa, Texas. We are expanding our APP coverage and are looking for quality, emergency medicine experienced providers to join our stable, privately owned group.
Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Basin Emergency Physicians!
Medical Hospital Center is a full-service 402-bed Level II Trauma center and teaching hospital. Integrated physician services provide a vast array of services include Pediatric, Surgical, Cardiac, and Cancer services.
Our APPs are employees with a competitive hourly rate. In addition, malpractice with tail coverage will be provided, along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- 55,000 Annual ED Patient Volume
- 32-Bed Emergency Department within Full-service Level II Trauma Center
- 30 Hours of APP and 40 Hours of Physician Coverage per day
- Warm and Welcoming Environment - Very Supportive and Collegial
- Tenure - The majority of our APP’s have been with us since Inception!
We are in the process of accepting resumes and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your resume for this job click the "Apply" button or email your CV directly to BEPO@EMrecruits.com.
Feel free to contact Allison Haley at 972-656-0563 for more information.