Excellent Physician Assistant Opportunity (Family Practice) - Clayton, NC
Local Family Practice has exciting new opportunity for the right person! We are seeking a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to add to our provider team!
The PA/FNP maintains focus on service to patients and demonstrates appropriate knowledge of common medical problems. The PA/FNP coordinates care with other providers appropriately and assists in seeing patients for other providers when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Deals with patient calls and requests in a timely fashion (including requests from pharmacies, home health, etc.)
- Appropriately orders and follows-up on routine health maintenance; Paps, mammograms, colon screen, etc. Appropriately manages chronic disease (i.e. HTN, DM asthma, etc.): medication management, laboratory testing and follow up.
- Accurately and legibly completes notes and profiles in a timely fashion.
- Arrive on time to office; treats co-workers (providers, clinical and administrative staff) with respect.
- Appropriately communicates problems to Administration. Participates in regularly scheduled provider meetings and committees.
- Maintains CME/credentialing/licensure in compliance with state and board requirements.
- Maintains patient confidentiality. Responds appropriately to patient satisfaction concerns.
- Must be willing to travel to other medical sites within the company, to assist other facilities when staffing issues arise
Successful candidates will have the following:
- PA/FNP licensed to practice in North Carolina
- DEA license
- 1+ years of experience or clinical rotations specific to primary care
Apply online or submit your CV by emailing RDMG@emrecruits.com. We will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.